Attending the session will provide you with:
1) A comprehensive understanding of the biodiversity, ecosystems, health and climate nexus and the importance of adopting a One Health approach to address these nexus issues;
2) A comprehensive understanding of the relationship between terrestrial and marine ecosystems, and the corresponding impacts of climate change on the ocean;
3) A review of new policy briefs and the methodologies from ESCAP, which can inform the policymaking and implementation processes;
4) An introduction to methodologies to assess the impacts of climate change on the ocean, through the analysis of sea-level rise in selected cities;
5) Insights into the future of climate change and its synergies with the ocean, to help you visualize potential scenarios for your country and your local community;
6) An interactive space where you can have access to experts and policy recommendations that may be implemented/localized in your country and/or government agency.