This session will focus on how to link innovative methodologies for addressing air pollution at the local level with national and regional efforts. Through this material, participants will understand how machine learning approaches can help fill gaps in available science to focus action plans on the most impactful policies. These local action plans will be grounded in cooperation through city networks and regional modalities on air pollution.
Attending the session will provide you with:
· Methodology to develop science-based air-pollution mitigation plans at city level;
· Enhancing the use of data and technologies to inform policies;
· Link Air Pollution Science to City-Level action plans;
· Identifying most appropriate clean air solutions and means to accelerate implementation;
· Regional air pollution and policy approaches to mitigate air pollution